Welcome/ rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome/ rules

Post  Alpha King on Mon 29 Sep - 20:15

Welcome to all new members of my forums. Forums is for those who are new here and need to read the rules. so say hello to your fellow members and please if you have any questions ask one of my mods or me.

RULES

Rule#1 No Advertising in my forums saying "oh man dude this forums called this and that is way better go to that one" is not allowed you will be band. Saying "yeah dude the other forums called this and that has this or does that" is ok

Rule#2 Be Respectful you will not be band right away I will give you three strikes or depending on problem you may be band on the first.

Rule#3 No Spam

Rule#4 No asking to be a mod most likely i will say no if you some how become a mod with out me knowing you will be band.

Rule#5 This is more of a comment than a rule if you want your clan on my forums you may ask me all you have to do is admit KhN is all around a better clan than yours.

Rule#6 None of my mods can go out of their sections and ban or temp. ban anyone unless I give them the ok I will have a news letter out when we get new mods.

Rule#7 Treat a mod no differently than anyother member of my forums but cmon if you disrespect a mod your probebly going to be band.

Rule#8 Being disrespectful torwards a KhN member will get you punished.

Rule#9 This rule is to mods mainly and not regular members you must notify me first before locking baning or temp baning any person on my forums.

Rule#10 You may cuss in my forums only not torwards anyone on it.

Rule#11 If you see anyone doing any of the following that they should not be doing and i see you didn't report it you are as much responsible.

Rule#12 No post horing I will lower your post count. post horing is posting on everything that is unneeded to get your post up.

Rule#13 You must either have your name on here the same as your gamer tag on ps3 or xbox live or in your signature. All KhN members must have Kill house Noobies or Khn in their signature

These rules are the few that I have come up with if you have somthing to add in the rules please notify me.

BE WARNED I WILL ADD RULES EVERY NOW AND THEN SO I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET BAND FOR NOT CHECKING ON THE RULES EVERY NOW AND THEN.

If you have questions or concers you must pm me or make a new thread where any of my mods or I can assit you as this thread is locked.
Alpha King
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://gamers.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top